On this page you will find frequently asked questions about how it works and what is our responsibility as a local listing company.
Fast Local Servcies is a local listing company that helps companies of all sizes with their business publishing, we also offer to make it easier to schedule an appointment with a contractor through an extensive and experienced callcenter for a shared minimum commission by the professional, only when someone say yes to the estimate.
Fast Local Services can help you throughout the United States, thanks to the experience of our telephone agents, we have no limits and we can find contractors in which you have the freedom to decide who to hire, all contractors on the platform are bonded and licensed to guarantee their service and make sure both sides are protected at all times.
Fast Local Services is a local listings page that helps in contacting local contractors, our goal is to make it easier to find professionals in the area, either through a call to our help center or through our book now option on the website, however the contractors who offer the services are the only ones responsible, for anything that goes wrong in a job, Fast Local Services is in no way the boss of any contractor and Fast Local Services is not responsible for anything that happens between the users of the platform.
It often happens that companies like yours have at this very moment a marketing company working hard to help you generate more clients, these marketing companies knowing that Fast Local Services is a company with millions of daily visits, they come and add your list but they do not claim it.
In that case:
– You need to look for your company.
– On the body of the page you will see yje option CLAIM NOW.
– You will need to click on CLAIM NOW and follow the instructions to correct what needs to be corrected.
– You may want to take into consideration our paid options in order to build a much more professional profile.
To add your company with Fast Local Services, just click on the top corner where it says ( +ADD LISTING ) choose a type of package, we have one that is FREE and we have other paid ones, the difference in packages is that some allow you to add more things and offer a more professional service for your clients.
Once you choose a package, whether it is free or paid, you will be asked for your information plus your business information, after that the system will notify us and we will review your business and we will decide if you will be approved or rejected.
A comment may be removed, without notice to the commenter, if any of its content meets one or more of the following criteria:
= Comments that are excessively long, irrelevant, or off-topic. Examples include, but are not limited to, spam, advertisements, and gibberish.
– Excessive or unnecessary profanity, obscenity, or words that are racist, sexist, homophobic, or hateful in some other way.
– Threats or encouragement of violence and/or other illegal behavior.
– Disclosure of personal and private information about any individual, including (but not limited to) the writer of the piece or the writer of another comment.
– The comment is written under the name or username of an individual other than the author of the comment.
– If the comment policy is repeatedly violated on a single article, discussions on that article may be closed. If a commenter repeatedly violates the policy, whether on one or multiple articles, that commenter may be banned from making further comments on Fast Local Services. The application of this policy, including decisions to delete comments, close commenting, or ban commenters, is at the discretion of the moderator.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Credit card validation code
Your CCV is the 3- or 4-digit number printed on your credit card. This number is an anti-fraud security feature used to verify that you are in possession of your card. Visa, MasterCard and Discover prints a 3-digit credit card validation number that can be found near the signature panel on the back of the card immediately after the account number. American Express uses a 4-digit card ID number above the account number on the front of their cards.
To pay with PayPal, select a membership plan and select Continue. The next page shows an option to check PayPal as a payment option, once agreeing to the Membership Agreement terms, you may select the gold button Click to Proceed with PayPal. This button during checkout will bring you to a secure page where you can login to your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create one for free.
As a new member of the platform you have some options
-Add your Listing for FREE
– Add your listing in the silver package for a monthly payment of only $ 56 usd
-Add your listing in the gold package for a monthly payment of only $ 129.99 usd
-Add your company to our $ 199 annual membership, in this membership we will generate customers interested in an estimate, you would share a commission of only $ 60 only if they accept your estimate if they do not accept your estimate you pay $ 0
Customers are not charged for this service because service professionals pay advertising fees to participate in Fast Local Services network. Service professionals specify the type of work they do and the geography they serve. Fast Local Services provides new customer leads that match these requests and service professionals pay a fee for each customer that agree to their estimate. These fees do not affect your estimate.
When a company is added to the Fast Local Servcies, we ask them whether they are appropriately licensed, registered, bonded and/or insured. Since this information is self-reported, we strongly encourage you to check with the provider and regulatory agencies in your area for their most up-to-date information.
Once you subscribe with Fast Local Services and try our service and would like to cancel and no longer receive clients from us, in that case you need to review the terms and conditions of your membership in which we usually have a 12-months agreement for our service If, even after reviewing the terms and conditions, you still want to cancel, contact us at our customer help center.